Sunday, August 16, 2009

Letter from Miss Colombia 2009, Michelle Rouillard

August 16th, 2009








As I mentioned before, Miss Colombia 2009, Michelle Rouillard, could not assist my event because she was preparing for Miss Universe in Bogota. The Miss Colombia Organization (Concurso Nacional de Belleza), that has supported me from the beginning, contacted her so she can write me a letter. I really appreciate Miss Colombia's letter because she took time out of her busy schedule to support Beyond the Wall. Thank you very much and good luck in the future pagaent.
Letter Translation:

July 18, 2009- Cartagena de Indias, Colombia

Fernando Nuñez Esquiaqui

Beyond the Wall- Project Director


When I found out about the "Beyond the Wall" project, I
confirmed that from small wishes come large benefits. Today I am marvelled to
see Fernando's great heart; with the fortune of living comfortably with his
family in the United States, he overturned his interest to help our country and
with his passion and time to offer a smile and warm company to the residents of
El Talon in Turbaco.

Fernando, for you a huge hug and it pleases me to know that the
coming generations want a more united and committed country with the
needy.
Michelle Rouillard Estrada
Miss Colombia ®
Note: To enlarge a picture, simply click on one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment