Monday, October 26, 2009

Natalia Navarro, Miss Bolivar 2009

October 25th, 2009

On July 17th, I received a call from Natalia Navarro Galvis, Miss Bolivar 2009, and she confirmed her presence to the to the Beyond the Wall distribution event in El Talon (Colombia) with me.  She was contacted by the Miss Colombia Organization (Concurso Nacional de Belleza), a great sponsor of my campaign.  To be completely honest, I never thought Natalia would be interested in my campaign, but the day after we spoke over the phone and I met her at my distribution event, I realized how down to earth and honest she was.  The event was not perfect, but she enjoyed it and she stayed for over an hour, which is a lot considering how busy she always is. When she spoke to the people of El Talon, she didn't have a speech planned but she still managed to speak with a lot of energy and positively about my campaign and my goals with the needy in Colombia. What really grabbed my attention was when she told me she would support me in any way possible with my future projects. Since then, Natalia has been supporting my campaign. She is currently making a video of support for Beyond the Wall.


I feel a great amount of appreciation towards the Miss Colombia Organization (Concurso Nacional de Belleza) and with Natalia for their unconditional support; both are always busy, but they manage to take time out for my campaign and needs.  We connect because of the social mission both of us have.


I feel it is important to dedicate this post to Natalia;  she will compete to be Miss Colombia 2009-2010.  Recently, she travelled to Medellin with many other candidates for a photo shoot with Cromos, one of Colombia's most important magazine.  The pictures were published a couple of days ago and without a doubt Natalia was one of the best candidates; she was on the cover of last week's edition.  Natalia's parents are from Cartagena, but she was born in Barranquilla.  When she was a baby she moved to Cartagena and was raised there.  She currently attends Florida International University in Miami.  She is 5'11, of light skin, has brown eyes, and is very beautiful.


I wish Natalia the best and she really does deserve to be Miss Colombia 2009-2010.  I'm not saying that because I know her, but because of her humble personality and physical beauty.  Thanks for your unconditional support, Natalia!

2 comments:

  1. QUE BONITA ES LA NATALIA NAVARRO-GALVIS UNA CHICA MUY PREPARADA Y SEGURA UN SU CHARISMA.

    ELLA TIENE SU BONITO CUERPO Y ESTATURA QU ES UNS CLAVE PARA SER UNA DE LAS FAVORITA CANDIDATA PARA GANAR MISS UNIVERSO 2010 EN PUERTO-RICO.

    ELLA TIENE TODO PARA SER REINA SI SENOR TRUMP LAS DEJAN, OR EL JURADO.

    BUENA SUERTE NATALIA-SENORITA COLOMBIA 2009-2019

    ReplyDelete
  2. She won the Miss Colombia pageant. I hope she brings the 2nd miss universe crown to Colombia in 2010.

    While competing in the miss Colombia pageant, she scored 9.8 in the gown competition and 9.9 in the swimsuit competition. I think she'll rock it in miss universe 2010 and will be crowned miss universe.

    ReplyDelete