Sunday, August 22, 2010

Future projects

August 22, 2010

Distributions of clothes, toys, and shoes have been what I have used to help the needy in Colombia.  I have previously announced the construction of a community center, but due to many reasons, I have had to postpone the construction of the community center to next year.  However, there are still four main projects that will be completed by the end of this year:
  1. Another distribution of clothes, shoes, and toys to be distributed in El Talon during the week of Christmas.  I am already receiving many donations, and I am actually going to have to stop receiving so much since I am literally getting packed.
  2. I will be staying in El Talon for three days, and with only $1 (USD) each day to learn how it really is to live in that town.
  3. I have began writing a book based on the needs in many towns in Colombia.  Part of my book includes my experience living in El Talon for three days.  I plan to finish writing my book by the beginning of next year, and hopefully it can get published sometime during next summer.  The point of the book is to raise awareness about the needs that people have in the South American country.
  4. My documentary is going very well!  Unfortunately, while I was in Los Angeles earlier this month filming my documentary, my memory card was stolen with most of my material, and I have to go back in September.  However, I still plan to premiere it in October with special guests, and with an interesting alliance that will be announced soon.
These projects will definitely keep me busy, adding my two jobs and my full time schedule going to school.  All this will be done in order to keep helping Colombia!

No comments:

Post a Comment