Monday, November 15, 2010

Colombia bound!

November 15th, 2010

The donations that will be distributed in El Talon this Christmas were sent to Colombia this afternoon.  Previously, the donations were sent via Tampa Cargo in Miami, but it was very uncomfortable simply because Miami is four hours away from Orlando.  I used to rent a truck, take everything to Miami, and pick up the donations in Barranquilla, where I always had an inconvenience.  If I lived in Miami, I wouldn't think twice about sending the donations through Tampa Cargo, but since that is not the case, I have had to look for another alternative.

Now, I have the fortune of being able to send everything to Colombia from Orlando with "Via al Exito;" this company sends packages to Colombia via Zai Cargo.  The best part about it is that the donations go straight to the home where I stay at in Colombia (Cartagena), and I don't have to go to Barranquilla to pick them up.  The donations will arrive in approximately a week and a half, and I will avoid many issues.  Today, I rented a truck to simply take the donations to the "Via al Exito" facility, and I managed to turn everything in successfully and easily.  I am scheduled to go to Cartagena de Indias (Colombia) on December 17th, and my distribution is scheduled for December 23rd in El Talon.  Thanks a lot to the staff of "Via al Exito" that helped me out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment