Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Beyond the Wall" video and presentation being shown in various classes of Timber Creek High School - Orlando, FL

I began presenting my video "Beyond the Wall" to various classes of Timber Creek High School on March 25th. My presentations went well and received positive feedback. I will continue presenting in many different classes around my school in order to complete my mission to help the residents of El Talon, Colombia. The purpose of these presentations is to get students aware of "Beyond the Wall Campaign" and begin receiving donations very soon pending approval from school administrators.

Here are some still images from the video, which should be uploaded on YouTube very soon:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

As a final note, I would like to thank Timber Creek High School junior Madeline Cueva, Mr. Morris, Timber Creek's TV Production students, Wendy Doromal, and my family in Colombia for helping me with this video and project.

No comments:

Post a Comment