Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thanks Ms. Antigua and Ms. Vicenty-Rolon!

On March 25th, Timber Creek High School teacher Ms. Antigua became the first teacher to let me present to her class "Beyond the Wall". She enjoyed my presentation so much that she emailed Ms. Vicenty-Rolon about it. Ms. Vicenty-Rolon quickly contacted me that same day so I could present to her classes as well. Both teachers have great ideas to help the residents of El Talon, Colombia. Ms. Antigua is also working on a project of her own: to increase Autism awareness in Timber Creek High School. I will help and support Ms. Antigua in whatever she needs. Here is a link to the Autism Awareness website for more information: http://www.autismawarenessonline.com/.

Thanks Ms. Antigua and Ms. Vicenty-Rolon for all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment