Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Castle Creek Elementary School supports Beyond the Wall

March 24th, 2010

When I was in fifth grade, I had a teacher named Mrs. Garcia-Galan; I wrote an essay in her class stating that I would help the needy in Colombia when I was an adult.  Now, Mrs. Garcia-Galan is Ms. Ortiz, and she is an administer at Castle Creek Elementary School, where I work today.  She donated clothes for the campaign, and she allowed me to get the children involved; students are now bringing donations in for the needy in Colombia.  Donations will be received in Castle Creek till June 2010.  I want to thank all the parents and students of Castle Creek Elementary for donating and supporting my campaign.  I also want to thank the faculty and staff of the school for allowing me to receive donations from the students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment