Monday, May 3, 2010

2010 Official Presentation

May 3rd, 2010

On May 14th, 2010, the 2010 Beyond the Wall Official Presentation will take place at the Timber Creek High School Performing Arts Center in Orlando, FL.  The presentation will feature an explanation of everything that Beyond the Wall has accomplished in the past year, and what expansion plans I have for the future.  It will also feature live entertainment; there will be a Colombian salsa dance to show my roots from Cali, Colombia, a Cumbia dance to show my roots from Cartagena, Colombia, and two rock performances dedicated to my hometown of Los Angeles, California.  While planning this presentation this past March, I thought it would be interesting to have a representation of all my support in Colombia, and so I thought of Natalia Navarro Galvis, current Miss Colombia®.  I informed the Concurso Nacional de Belleza® (Miss Colombia Organization) of my upcoming presentation, and I also informed them that I wanted Natalia Navarro Galvis to be at my event here in the United States.  After about two weeks, Raimundo Angulo Pizarro, President of the Concurso Nacional de Belleza® in Cartagena, Colombia, emailed me approving the presence of Natalia Navarro Galvis at my event.  Natalia Navarro Galvis will not only visit Timber Creek High School, she will also visit Castle Creek Elementary School in Orlando, as well.  As mentioned in a previous post, Castle Creek is a school that has supported my campaign greatly, and I believe it would be a good experience for the children of that school to meet the most beautiful woman of Colombia. 

  • The 2010 Beyond the Wall Official Presentation

  • Timber Creek High School Performing Arts Center

  • 1001 S. Avalon Park Blvd.  Orlando, FL 32828

  • 3 PM- 5 PM

  • $3.00- all funds will be used for a distribution in July 2010





















I am inviting everyone to attend this exciting event!  Please feel free to invite your friends and family.  I want to thank the Concurso Nacional de Belleza® staff, especially President Raimundo Angulo Pizarro, for trusting me with my mission of helping the needy in Colombia.

No comments:

Post a Comment