Thursday, September 27, 2012

Official Trip

September 27th, 2012


I'll begin working on the first social project directly in El Talon, Colombia on October 3rd, 2012. I will travel to Cartagena de Indias on October 1st, 2012, and will not return to Orlando until December 10th, 2012. During the trip, I'll be working very much in El Talon with the support of the Beyond the Wall followers in Turbaco and Cartagena, Bolivar.

Although I won't be in the United States during this time period, I will be completely updated and working with all of the events of the season in Orlando, especially the 2012 ColSA/Beyond the Wall Soccer Tournament.  Within the next few days, I'll be posting my phone number while in Colombia; the phone will be a U.S. number, so there will be no problem if you would like to contact me. Unfortunately, my number (407-325-5885) will not be connected during my trip to Colombia.

I'll keep everyone informed!

I invite you to follow me on Facebook (Beyond the Wall Campaign-Colombia) and through Twitter (@BeyondTheWallCO).

1 comment: