Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Successful trip to Colombia!

October 2nd, 2012


My trip to Colombia was a success, as the title of this update clearly states. I'm currently preparing everything to start working in El Talon for the next two months.

Contact Information:
During my stay in Colombia, there will be several ways to contact me.
  • BeyondTheWallColombia@yahoo.com- The organization's official e-mail is checked several times during the day, so please feel confident to e-mail me and I'll be more than happy to respond.
  • Facebook (Beyond the Wall Campaign-Colombia)-  We all know that the most popular social network is Facebook, and that's where most people get in touch with me. Just send me a message or post any questions or comments on the campaign's timeline and I will respond as soon as possible.
  • Twitter (@BeyondTheWallCO)-  I also have a Twitter account where you can contact me.
  • Phone-  During my stay in Colombia, my phone number in the U.S. (407-325-5885) will be disconnected. However, I have a system called "MagicJack," and I have the right to have an Orlando-based phone number while I am in this country. The number is (407)374-7448. People in the U.S. may call me anytime and there will be no additional charge.
I invite you to follow me on Facebook (Beyond the Wall Campaign-Colombia) and through Twitter (@BeyondTheWallCO).

5 comments: