Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cafe de Colombia

May 24th, 2009

The Colombian bakery Café de Colombia, located in southeast Orlando, is supporting me with my campaign Beyond the Wall. A couple of weeks ago, I was eating a Colombian side dish called papa rellena in this bakery when I saw the newspaper El Sentinel. I told the employee to read it and I left. Today, May 24th, I returned to the bakery and I was surprised to see the article about my project posted on the wall.  An employee told all the clients things about me like “…he’s awesome…he isn’t even born in Colombia and look at what he does…”. I was very happy and I thank Café de Colombia for the support. If you want good Colombian food, come to this bakery. It is located in
  • 2512 S. Semoran Blvd. Orlando, FL 32822
  • 407-249-0202
Thanks Cafe de Colombia!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Fernando. You are doing a great job! Can you come pick up all the food and clothes -Mrs. Warren and her students collected them for you!

    Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete