Sunday, May 10, 2009

Success!

The Official Beyond the Wall Presentation was successful. The support I have is incredible. I want to thank the following:

  • -Mrs. Saborio
    -Mrs. Martyny
    -Mrs. Antigua
    -Mrs. Vicenty-Rolon
    -Mrs. Doromal
    -Mr. Wright
    -Mr. Burney
    -Mrs. Tim
    -Orlando Sentinel
    -Telemundo Orlando
    -Central Florida News 13
    -Kaley Wyker
    -Israel Zerpa
    -Yamel Santiago
    -Mary Barahona
    -The Cumbia dancers
    -Cristal Rodriguez, her family, and her boyfriend/dancer Juan Camilo
    -Anthony Narciso
    -Catalina Tabares and her family
    -Erica Ramirez and her friends
    -Duval Giraldo
    -Fernando Esquiaqui
    -Mega 98.1 FM
    -Fernando Negron and Guajiro from La Grande 1030 AM
    -Mr. Cox
    -TCHS Chorus teacher
    -Mr. Morris and his students
    -Mr. Rodrigo from Argentina

If I did not mention someone that has helped me, I apoplogize. I have so many people supporing me that I sometimes forget to mention everyone. I must admit that during my presentation, I was a little nervous at first. However, afterwards I felt very comfortable and I liked speaking in front of so many people. Thanks once again to everyone who has supported my cause. This is only the beginning of a long and happy campaign for the benefit of not only Colombia, but Latin America in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment