Monday, May 25, 2009

Timber Creek High School and Mrs. Abraham

May 22nd, 2009




My last day as a senior in Timber Creek High School was today, May 22nd. To be completely honest, I couldn't wait for this day to arrive. During the day, I had to finalize exams in a class that was difficult for me. I thought that my teacher, Mrs. Abraham, completely hated me. I had briefly told her about Beyond the Wall in the beginning of April but I didn't think she was too interested in the project. When I finished my exams, she gave me my final grade and congratulated me because I had completed the class successfully. Afterwards, she mentioned my project and how proud she was of me. At that moment I felt very confused because I never thought she was interested in the project. She told me that she always liked Beyond the Wall; in fact, she wants me to visit her to inform her about the evolution of the project. She even told me she read my blog. I found out that she has been very involved with my project and I didn't even know! I said goodbye to her with a hug and I was very happy with the conversation we had. Thanks to her, I realized that my school has given me a great amount of support. I want to thank Timber Creek High School for these four years and that at the end gave me the opportunity to begin Beyond the Wall. I also want to thank Mrs. Abraham for supporting me and making me appreciate my school a little more.



Pictures: Mrs. Abraham (picture taken by Christine Kreutzer) and Timber Creek High School (pictures taken by myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment