Friday, February 12, 2010

Donations on their way to Barranquilla

February 12, 2010

On Thursday, February 11th, I picked up a U-Haul truck I booked in order to transport all of my donations to the Tampa Cargo heardquarters in Miami, FL.  The next day, I departed to Miami with my donations at 4 AM, prepared for a four hour trip.  I successfully delivered the donations, and they were ready to be flown to Barranquilla the next day.  I delivered the U-Haul truck in Miami, and I was supposed to go back to Orlando in a van that transports people between the two cities.  My designated pick-up time was at 11:30 AM from the Miami International Airport, but the van never got there. 

As I waited for another van to take me to Orlando, I had lunch and watched a Carnaval de Barranquilla presentation at the Avianca Airlines ticket counter.  After leaving Miami at 2:30 PM and passed through traffic and rain the whole way, I got back to Orlando at 7:45 PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment