Monday, February 8, 2010

Donations ready for Colombia

February 8th, 2010


After a period of delays, the Beyond the Wall Campaign continues its final steps for a successful distribution in Colombia.  The donations were originally planned to be sent to Colombia on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2010.  However, due to many inconveniences, I had to postpone the shipping for Friday, February 12th.  The donations will be sent via Tampa Cargo, the company that sent my donations in July 2009.  I will take the donations on a U-Haul truck to Miami on the morning of the shipping.  They will arrive Barranquilla, and I will personally pick them up.  I am scheduled to travel to Colombia on February 13th in the afternoon, after the Service Learning Conference.  The video above shows all the donations being sent to Colombia before they were packed, and the video below shows all the donations packed and ready to go. 


Stay tuned for more information this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment