Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Change of dates

Wednesday, June 10th, 2009

This post is to announce the change of dates for the Beyond the Wall Campaign.
  • The last day I will be picking up donations will be on Wednesday, June 17th, 2009. (Original date was Saturday, June 20th)
  • Between June 18th (Thursday) and June 20th (Saturday), I will dedicate those days to wash some of the clothes donated.
  • Between June 21st (Sunday) and June 23rd (Tuesday), I will dedicate those days to pack everything into boxes.
  • I am trying to coordinate a date to send all the donations to Colombia with the cargo company, but it should be on June 25th (Thursday).
  • The Beyond the Wall Campaign Event/Distribution in Colombia will be on Friday, July 17th, 2009.

The reason I have decided to move up the dates is because I do not want to have any issues with the shipping of the donations. In other words, it is just to be better prepared. I will end this post with an update on the donations (it's a lot more donations in person and more still need to be picked up):






No comments:

Post a Comment