Thursday, June 4, 2009

Donations Update #1

Thursday, June 4th, 2009

This is an update about the donations being picked up for Beyond the Wall. I will be picking up donations until Saturday, June 20th, 2009. The reason being is because after that date, I will begin the process of preparing all the donations to be sent to Colombia. This is the process:
  1. June 20th: Finish picking up donations.
  2. June 21st- June 25th: Wash all the donated clothes (volunteers needed).
  3. June 26th- June 30th: Pack all the donations in an organized fashion into boxes.
  4. July 1st- July 3rd: Send all the donations to Colombia.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or call me. My contact information is as follows:

I'll conclude this update with images of the donations collected as of Thursday, June 4th:


No comments:

Post a Comment