Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How has Beyond the Wall grown since April 24th? Find out this Friday on La Grande 1030 AM

Wednesday, June 10th, 2009








Beyond the Wall has grown a tremendous amount since my interview on La Grande 1030 AM back in April. My interview with Fernando Negron and El Guajiro was not only my first interview, it was the most successful one. I received a minimum of thirty calls just from that interview and I am happy to report that I still have contact with some of the people that called me. Fernando Negron and El Guajiro have given me another opportunity to speak on their show this Friday, June 12th a little after 11 am about the progress of Beyond the Wall. They also want me to speak on their show once again in August (when I return from Colombia) to speak about Beyond the Wall Colombia's completion and beginning of Beyond the Wall Guatemala. I want to thank them because I really appreciate them giving me these opportunities. Make sure to listen this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment