Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saint Paul AME Church and Central Florida News 13

Saturday, June 6th, 2009

Yesterday, June 5th, I had to pick up donations from the Saint Paul AME (African Methodist Episcopal) Church and Central Florida News 13 was there to record it all. It all began when my interview on News 13 was on the air a couple of weeks ago and a man named Mr. Willis became interested in the project. He contacted News 13 for more information and they contacted me with Mr. Willis' information. I called Mr. Willis and he said that he would get donations for me in a couple of weeks. On Thursday, June 4th, I finally received the call from Mr. Willis and the Pastor of the Saint Paul AME Church to pick up the donations the following day. I contacted News 13 and they became interested in the church and I. When I picked up the donations at the church yesterday, News 13 was present and interviewed Mr. Willis and I. I will also have a presentation at the church very soon. The interview will also be on the air soon, as well. If you miss it, I will post it on this website. Thank you very much Mr. Willis and Central Florida News 13.

Photo: Mr. Willis being interviewed by News 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment